We are following and Norfolk Cottages recommendations:

  • We are recommending that all customers due to arrive before or on the 30th April defer their holiday to a later date in 2020 or 2021.
  • We are not to taking any further bookings for any of our cottages with an arrival date before 4th June 2020. We believe that continuing to do so would be against the spirit of the strong government recommendation and may put the safety of our customers, our owners and the communities in which your properties are located at risk.

Caravan Site

We are following the Caravan and Motorhome Club directive:

  • Our CL is closed and will remain closed until 30 June 2020.
  • We are not taking any further bookings for stays on our CL with an arrival date before 30th June 2020.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to cancel, postpone or book our cottages or caravan site

Take care and stay safe