Coronavirus Update

Cottages

We are following Cottages.com and Norfolk Cottages recommendations:

  • Customers with arrivals through June and up to and including 3rd July 2020 will have an immediate option to transfer their holiday or obtain a refund of any monies paid.
  • We will take no new bookings for any of our cottages with an arrival date up to and including 3rd July 2020.

Caravan Site

We are following the latest Caravan and Motorhome Club advice:

At this time, we are planning on the assumption that we will be able to introduce a phased reopening of our sites network during July. We look forward to receiving the full briefing documents from the Government (and devolved Governments) which will enable us to make firmer plans for reopening the UK sites network.

Consequently:

  • Our CL is closed and will remain closed until at least 4th July 2020.
  • Customers with arrivals up to and including 3rd July 2020 will have an immediate option to transfer their holiday or obtain a refund of any monies paid.
  • We are not taking any further bookings for stays on our CL with an arrival date before 4th July 2020.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to cancel, postpone or book our cottages or caravan site

Take care and stay safe